mardi 22 avril 2008

Lost in place

Tuesday, April 22, 2008




One of these days, I often read books and articles for mini-mémoires. Since I came here in Paris, I have been amazed to find out reading philosophical articles is very difficult such that no matter how many times you read, you cannot reach to the point of understanding. In some sense, scientific articles are much easier to understand. I feel like I am now in the process of learning how to read for the first time in my life. In fact, I experienced the same feeling when I lived in New York City long time ago. This is sort of déjà-vu feeling. At that time I realized for the first time that I learned how to write while I looked at the way my British professor corrected my draft for scientific articles.

Today, after a few hours of reading, I felt a little tired and went out for walking in my quartier. During this refreshing time, I felt like being lost in place. I was unable to tell where I was walking. I like this kind of "sense of nowhere".

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire